Terms of Service for FinalBooks, a product by Arihant Solutions
Please read these terms of service ("Terms") carefully before using FinalBooks, a SAAS based Cloud Accounting Software (the "Services"). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Use of the Services:
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
To access certain features of the Services, you may be required to create an account. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
Payment and Billing:
You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your use of the Services. All fees are non-refundable except as otherwise provided in these Terms or as required by applicable law.
The Services and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Arihant Solutions, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not use the Services to:
Disclaimer of Warranties:
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ARIHANT SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
Limitation of Liability:
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services, or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, or other destructive items;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ARIHANT SOLUTIONS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF ARIHANT SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Arihant Solutions, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the Services or your violation of these Terms.